Senior Java Engineers
Jelurida is looking to hire senior server-side Java engineers to participate in the development of our public blockchain platforms - Nxt and Ardor, as well as private blockchains for enterprise customers.
- You must have solid understanding of the core Java platform, excellent object-oriented design skills, strong analytical thinking, and problem solving abilities.
- No familiarity with any specific frameworks or libraries is necessary. However, you do need to have experience with server-side core Java applications, relational databases, servlets, networking, multi-threaded programming, and design patterns. You will be expected to write clean, understandable and self-documented code, paying attention to performance and concurrency issues.
- Previous experience with blockchain platofrms, financial applications, and cryptography, is not required but would be very helpful.
- You must be located in the Netherlands, or willing to move. At least initially, the position will be telecommuting only, with flexible working hours. Some travel for consulting projects might be required.
- Truly exceptional candidates from anywhere in the world may also be considered.
- Fluency in written and verbal English is required.
How to apply
Send us your CV and Resume to email@example.com.