Senior Java Engineers
Jelurida is looking to hire senior server-side Java engineers to participate in the development of our public blockchain platforms - Nxt and Ardor, as well as private blockchains for enterprise customers.
- You must have solid understanding of the core Java platform, excellent object-oriented design skills, strong analytical thinking, and problem solving abilities.
- No familiarity with any specific frameworks or libraries is necessary. However, you do need to have experience with server-side core Java applications, relational databases, servlets, networking, multi-threaded programming, and design patterns. You will be expected to write clean, understandable and self-documented code, paying attention to performance and concurrency issues.
- Previous experience with blockchain platforms, financial applications, and cryptography, is not required but would be very helpful.
- If you are in Lugano, you will be welcome to work in our office, but otherwise the position is telecommuting only. We offer flexible working hours.
- Some travel for consulting projects might be required.
- Truly exceptional candidates from anywhere in the world will be considered.
- Fluency in written and verbal English is required.
How to apply
Send us your CV and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.